[PLUG-TALK] Homosexual acts are sinful...

Someone plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Fri Jan 2 05:43:01 UTC 2009

http://www.bible-knowledge.com/Homosexuality-and-the-Bible.html

I recommend looking in Corinthians as suggested for what is said in the
New Testament about homosexuality.  I don't necessarily agree 100%
with the author of the above linked web page, but he is on the right
track for where to look in the New Testament.

Homosexual behavior is an abomination.  Anyone who condones it is as
guilty as the homosexuals involved.

( 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 ) "Do you know that the unjust will not
inherit the kingdom of God?  Do not be deceived; neither fornicators
nor idolaters nor adulterers nor boy prostitutes, nor sodomites nor
thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor robbers will
inherit the kingdom of God.  That is what some of you used to be;
but now you have had yourselves washed, you were sanctified, you
were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the
spirit of our God." ( 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fornicator