[PLUG-TALK] What is Marriage? - biblicat justifications

Someone plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Fri Jan 2 22:53:37 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-01-02 at 14:48 -0800, Michael wrote:

> >> You eat shellfish or pork?
>

> >> If you stand on Leviticus to prohibit homosexual behavior you need to stand
> >> on it for dietary restrictions too.
> >
> > Some traditions feel by the way side, opposition to homosexual behavior
> > did not.
>
> You haven't answered the question.  Do you eat shellfish or pork?

Of course I eat pork and shellfish, though I don't eat pork on the
Fridays of Lent.  That said, Levitical law pertaining to homosexuality
is still in force, fully.  Don't believe me, go to 1 Corinthians.
I don't need to stand on Leviticus for dietary restrictions to oppose
homosexuality, that is absurd.