[PLUG-TALK] What is Marriage? - biblicat justifications

Someone plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Fri Jan 2 19:58:05 PST 2009

On Fri, 2009-01-02 at 19:39 -0800, Dan Young wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 4:41 PM, Galen Seitz <galens at seitzassoc.com> wrote:
> > Michael Rasmussen wrote:
> >>
> >> You're being a hypocrit.  If Levitial laws apply they apply.  You don't get to
> >> pick and choose.  Your condemnation of homosexuals while breaking the dietary
> >> aspects of the law is pure self serving hypocracy.
> >>

> > http://www.ajjacobs.com/books/yolb.asp
> >
> > Honestly, I'm not reading this thread.
>
> Hey, me either, but thanks for parlaying it into some humor.
>
> A.J. Jacobs also wrote "The Know-it All", about reading the
> Encyclopedia Britannica from A to Z (a-ak to zywiec). Very funny;
> highly recommended.

What's the point of trying to argue something if
all the audience cares about is how it feels about
the issue at hand?  I have clearly demonstrated
by the links I have posted that "homosexual marriage"
threatens freedom of religion.  I have challenged
every single no the bible says this comment with
appropriate bible references and links.  This is
a very serious issue, yet clearly I am not being
taken seriously let alone evaluated logically.

When did Portland become the second
gay/lesbian/bisexual/transexual captial of the U.S.
anyways?  If ever there was a time for God to do
to Portland what He did to Sodom, perhaps now is
that time.  God can wipe out San Francisco too
if He so desires.  He must believe there will
be conversion where even one conversion could
have saved Sodom.

They will ridicule you speaking in my name, but
persevere and you will be rewarded in heaven.