[PLUG-TALK] I don't hate homosexuals, I hate homosexual sex...

Someone plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Sat Jan 3 21:39:40 UTC 2009

I will never call a homosexual a fag or a lessi to his/her face.

I will never advocate or condone torture of homosexuals simply because
they are sexually identified that way.

I will never promote the homosexual lifestyle as it is gravely
disordered, empty, and dangerous.  No human being deserves to
experience that lifestyle.

Hate the sin, love the sinner.  Love your enemy.  Turn the
other cheek.

So what does love mean anyways?  Is it what makes us feel
"loved?"  No, love is wanting the best for someone, wanting
God's will for them.

It would be hateful for me to promote a homosexual lifestyle,
a lifestyle that puts a person at greater risk of getting
ill and making others ill.  It is a lifestyle that doesn't
satisfy and never will.  That's why homosexuals find it
difficult to stay with one partner and play it safe.

And no, I am not going to promote the selfish use of
condoms when people should be abstinent instead.