[PLUG-TALK] Robinson's anti-GLBT Racism

Michael Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Sun Jan 4 20:13:28 UTC 2009

A racist discriminates against someone based on something they CANNOT
change.  You can't change your skin color for example.  Behavior is
mutable.  Homosexual sex is unnatural and changeable.  The American
Medical Association says that there is no abortion breast cancer
link, but that is a lie.  Just because it is a national association
does not mean that it isn't politically corrupt.  If someone openly
stated, "I believe in having sex with other people's wives," and I
criticised that as wrong, that would not make me a racist.  Criticizing
homosexual sex as being wrong doesn't make me a racist either.