[PLUG-TALK] Dissent...

Jason Dagit dagitj at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 21:04:48 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Michael Robinson
<plug_1 at robinson-west.com>wrote:

> Someone once complained to Thomas More about his use of the word heresy,
> arguing that it's not a nice word. His response was that it's not a nice
> thing.

[snip]

> Leon J. Suprenant, Jr. is president of Catholics United for the Faith
> and the editor of Lay Witness magazine. He is co-editor, with Scott
> Hahn, of Catholic for a Reason (Emmaus Road, 1998). His e-mail address
> is leon at cuf.org.
>

>      This Rock -- Free Offer
>
>            [BACK][TOP]

Am I correct that you copied and pasted this from some other source without
any attempt to make it into a discussion?  If so, I consider this spam.
Even if this is an intentionally off-topic list, sending carbon copies of
other people's essays to the list seems like abuse of the list to me.  It
would be one thing if you asked questions about it or commented on it
yourself.  I suspect that a blog would be a more appropriate place for
posting articles that you want to bring to the attention of others.

Jason