[PLUG-TALK] Racism

Someone plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Tue Jan 6 21:07:33 UTC 2009

I am not racist, I am against homosexual sex, deal with it.
As far as arguing that I am not principled, I base my
opposition to homosexual sex on the principle that it
isn't good for society.  Go to NARTH if you need to see
a principled argument against same sex "marriage" and
homosexuality in general,
http://www.narth.com/

or are you militantly activist and unable to open your
mind to the other side's arguments?  I say the best
thing for homosexuals is to be cured.  I say that
homosexuality is bad for children.  I say that the
APA is politically corrupt and unscientific.  Telling
a homosexual that he/she was born that way and can't
change denies him/her the right to attempt a change.