[PLUG-TALK] Alan Turing is an isolated tragedy...

Jason Dagit dagitj at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 19:28:55 PST 2009

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 7:12 PM, Michael Robinson
<plug_1 at robinson-west.com>wrote:

> > http://www.splcenter.org/images/dynamic/intel/SchoenwolfEssay.pdf
>
> Ahem, why should I trust this link?  It isn't from Narth.
> What is the reputation of this site?  If Dr so and so is
> going to be accused of being racist, the least you can
> do is use a reputable source to make claims about what
> he said or did not say for that matter.

Right of course.  Since NARTH hasn't publicly refuted comments in that pdf
we can safely ignore it as a hoax by someone who is trying to besmirch
NARTH's good name.  Then again, you pointed out this link before:
http://www.narth.com/docs/amok.html

And the article appears in the Internet Archive as well:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.narth.com/docs/schoenewolf2.html

And finally, why should you trust Narth?

Jason