[PLUG-TALK] MRC - The Michael Robinson Channel

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Wed Jan 7 17:41:55 UTC 2009

Please append the letters MRC, for Michael Robinson Channel, to
the subject line of your responses to his untempered posts, so
that a subject line like "Visiting from Tacoma MRC" is less likely
to make me think that it is about visiting or Tacoma.  Appending
MRC means related subject lines will still sort alphabetically.

While I would really appreciate proper subject line maintenance,
that is too much to expect.   Meanwhile, a few people adding MRC
would help me identify the threads that have gone off kilter.
While M.R. will probably strip off the MRCs, the time taken for
editing will at least slow him down.

And yes, Michael, I do NOT respect your sinful behavior.  You are one
of the "them" that Jesus was talking about when he cried out "Father
forgive them, for they know not what they do" (And so am I).  I've
stopped arguing with you for now, so that you have less to regret
later, when time and your suppressed intelligence eventually bring
you to your senses.  Out of respect for you in that sadder but
wiser time, I don't want to burden that belatedly decent person with
more apologies than he can accomplish in the remainder of his life.
I hope to forgive you someday - when you ask for forgiveness.