[PLUG-TALK] Credibility...

Michael Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Wed Jan 7 20:57:14 PST 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-07 at 20:51 -0800, David Fierbaugh wrote:
> Again, these are religious arguments, not scientific or legal ones.
> When will you stop promoting your religious beliefs as scientific fact
> and absolute political truths?

All laws are based on the moral values of the populace as a whole and
are geared toward the common good.

Narth, which is a secular organization made up of doctors that treat
homosexuality and cure it in many cases, is recommended by these
religious apologists.  Science and reason are not at odds, you
only think they are.  I haven't promoted my religious beliefs
as scientific fact in anything I've posted.