[PLUG-TALK] Telephone Service to Canada

Galen Seitz galens at seitzassoc.com
Sun Jan 18 11:25:34 PST 2009

Rich Shepard wrote:
>    Has anyone here any experience with these services? Or, is there another
> LD provider who might charge less?

We have a (Sprint?) calling card that was originally purchased at
Costco.  Normally we will make domestic LD calls on our cell phone,
but sometimes we use the calling card, where the rate is
~$0.03/minute.  For international calls we use the calling card
exclusively.  I believe the rate to Canada is $0.07/minute, and calls
to western Europe are in the ten cent per minute range.  When the card
runs low, it's easy to just add another $20 using a credit card.

--
Galen Seitz
galens at seitzassoc.com