[PLUG-TALK] typing on bubble wrap

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Fri Jan 23 15:55:02 PST 2009

On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 14:31:36 -0800 (PST)
Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> dijo:

>    I, too, prefer the mini-keyboards that are similar in size to my
> notebook's keyboard. Fry's sold some for $15 each several years ago. Next
> time you're there, give 'em a test and see if you like them.

Me too, but I want a wireless-USB one. Can't find it. There are several
minis out there, but they are all wired. There are also lots of
wireless USB keyboards available, but they are all at least standard
size and most are huge because of all the special internet and video
garbage keys on them.