[PLUG-TALK] Cell Phone Reverse Lookup?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jul 30 23:18:37 UTC 2009

   On occasion I get a call on my cell phone from someone I don't know; that
is, the number does not bring up a name from the address book. There are
several Web sites that say they provide free cell phone lookups. It's true:
they do. However, they all seem to charge for showing the information they
find. The lookup is free but the results are not. Feh!

   Does anyone here know of a site that not only looks up the number for free
but also displays the information without charge? Entering the number in the
Google search box produces three pay-to-see-what-we-found links.