[PLUG-TALK] Paper donation to Free Geek?

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Wed May 13 15:12:30 PDT 2009

I'm planning to take my old Epson MX-100 wide carriage dot-matrix
printer to Free Geek in the near future. I've got a stack of green bar
paper to go with it. I tried using their web site's e-mail form to ask
them if it is something they can use, but there appears to be something
broken with the page. I carefully enter the code they ask for, but it is
always rejected. I tried calling, but the phone goes to an answering
system. Being a patient fellow up to a point, I decided I'd ask here if
anyone connected with Free Geek knows if a stack of green bar paper and
the wire basket it is fed from are things they can use. If not, I'll
just recycle them.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens