[PLUG-TALK] Power Strip Switches

David david at fierbaugh.net
Mon Nov 2 19:53:08 UTC 2009

I AM NOT A LAWYER....

Keep in mind state and national fire and electrical codes will prohibit
daisy-chaining extension cords and permanent use. Generally, you can only
use a temporary cord for 90 days. Check with the designated safety officer
for the company for specifics on requirements for that location.

Again, IANAL, this is not legal advice.