[PLUG-TALK] Notes from Hackers trip

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Tue Nov 10 23:41:01 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> writes:

Keith> I Learned about interesting people that I didn't know lived in
Keith> Portland.  [...] Jeri "Circuit Girl" Ellsworth hacks retro
Keith> hardware and makes ICs in her kitchen in NE Portland.

Even though Jeri uses Windows (ick), I'd love to get her to give a
talk at PLUG (or wherever).  She has a ustream channel, does a weekly
show (usually) with a texan geek-musician "Fat Man" (who is not fat,
btw) and has a group of geeky people that hang out and feed her fish
via IRC.

You can get a Jeri Ellsworth primer here:

  http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1053309060448851979

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net