[PLUG-TALK] DD WRT help

drew wymore drew.wymore at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 02:07:24 UTC 2009

I'm guessing Russell will be the man I'm looking for :-) I just loaded the
DD-WRT firmware to my Linksys WRT 54G V3 and it's working like a charm,
except I can no longer ping hosts out on the internet anymore. I can access
the internet just fine (otherwise I wouldn't be able to send this). I've
googled and visited the Wiki and poked around in the administrative
interface but not found the issue I'm facing with any of those sources,
unless I'm asking the wrong question.

Thanks for any links/clue sticks/advice.

Drew-