[PLUG-TALK] Talk about talk

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Sat Oct 3 23:05:46 UTC 2009

On Fri, Oct 02, 2009 at 09:51:24PM -0700, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> Let's start with some definitions.

Oh dear, if we are going to talk about talk, perhaps we need to
start a mailing list for it, plug-talk-talk .

But then, deciding whether we need a group for that may involve
talking about talk-talk, a discussion on  plug-talk-talk-talk.

Or, in the C language,   " while(){fork()} "

My brain hurts. :-(