[PLUG-TALK] Using plug talk...

Larry Williams larryw at holbrookmasons.org
Tue Oct 6 21:20:39 UTC 2009

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 13:28, Michael Robinson <plug_1 at robinson-west.com> wrote:

> I assume that practically every single Democrat who comments on
> plug-talk in response to me will behave the way I have specified and
> your statement supports that.

Assuming is to prejudge.

> I am not prejudiced against blacks

I didn't say that you were.  It was an analogy.  Racism just happens
to be a nasty but of prejudgment.

> Democrats are not an ethnic group

I didn't say they were.

> I suppose you missed my statement that
> slandering Republicans by saying Democrats shouldn't allow them to vote
> Republican is prejudice.

Personally, I have no use for partisan politics.

> I have a problem with Obama

I respect and support your right to tell others, as long as you
respect the right of others to ignore or respond as they please.
Personally, I couldn't care less.

Larry
--
Larry Williams
Independent Associate for Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc.