[PLUG-TALK] Using plug talk...

Michael Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Wed Oct 7 03:54:27 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-10-06 at 14:10 -0700, glen e. p. ropella wrote:
> Thus spake Michael Robinson circa 09-10-05 11:54 PM:
> > 1)  Obama is ... promoting ...
> >     sterilization of the American people on a massive scale through
> >     the drinking water.
>
> Dude! ... hahahaha ... Stop! ... ugh ... I think I ... pulled a ...
> muscle ... laughing at this one ... Whew!  Good thing I'm not smoking
> any pot. ;-) I'd have died from suffocation laughing so hard.

First off, it's true that Obama has a man promoting water poisoning.
I wish this was a joke, but it isn't.  Second thing, how could you
be stupid enough to smoke pot let alone advertise that you do this?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/21/obamas-science-czar-considered-forced-abortions-sterilization-population-growth/

If you are still laughing after reading the above Fox news article,
you clearly have no respect for human life.