[PLUG-TALK] Porn on the Net...

Aaron ke7ezt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 22:22:19 UTC 2009

I don't mean any offence or anything, I enjoy a good debate.  This is good
stuff.

I think that there should be more personal accountability in the choices
people make.  I personally don't need the government to make moral choices
for me.  That's up to me, and something I will have to live with.  I don't
need the goverment babysitting me and what I am doing.  I feel that goes
against the core of what this country was founded on.  The freedom of
choice.  The freedom to make the choices of what we are okay with in our own
lives.

If someone has an addiction I think there are lots of resources--government
funded, church or other religious resources, family and friends.  I think
that if someone is doing something illegal they should be accountable for
that and the law should be followed and enforced.  If someone is doing
something legal and it's effecting their life in a negative way they should
have the personal accountability to seek out the help to make their life
better.  If someone doesn't care about the quality of their life it
shouldn't be up to the government to make the moral judgements to make their
life better.

I believe in personal accountability and making choices that bring positive
things into my life--and I think it should be the persons responsibility to
make choices that make the life they want. Not the government.

Peace..

aaron at kalosaurusrex:~$
Discere docendo - To learn through teaching.
Libera Te Tutemet - You, free yourself.