[PLUG-TALK] Porn on the Net...

Aaron ke7ezt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 09:52:56 UTC 2009

Michael,

Please tell me.. What is sex exactly?  How do you feel about it?  What
does it mean to you?

Religion is a handicap. Religion caused the middle ages. More human
suffering has been caused needlessly by religion.  Religion has caused
huge amounts of hate and for no reason forced people to do many things
they didn't want. Religion has slowed technology at every chance
possible. Causing needless paing and suffering by slowing medical
advances.  Religion is the worst thing to happen to humanity.  Even
the morals depicted in Then bible are not healthy. Humans are HUMAN.
And should be free to express that as individuals. So much suffering
has been caused in the name  of any god. So many have felt rightious
in inhumane acts in the name of a god.  Morality does not require a
god to be. I would would always try and do my best to everyone and I
do not beleive in god. But I know more religious people that hate more
people because if their beleifs than I care to admit. Did Christ teach
to hate or love?  Which is it?  You either accept people for how they
are and love them or you can hate.  Choice is not bad. Even then bible
says we have free choice. Yes?

Because you thnk something Is bad doesn't actually make it so. If you
think it's bad then don't do it and let others have the freedom to
choose for themselves.  If you want to force your views on other
people there are other countries that are better for you. North Korea
etc..  America was founded on the idea if freedom. You don't have to
agree but let others make the choice that works for them.

Morality should be something we decide for ourselves not by the state!