[PLUG-TALK] Aaron's hatred of religiosity

Michael Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Wed Oct 28 10:29:55 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-10-28 at 03:02 -0700, Aaron wrote:
> Whew Michael.  Damn.   I'm done talking about this.
>
> All the best in love and peace.

You neither know what love is nor do you know what peace is.
You blame belief in God for the middle ages and religion in
general for human suffering because you are grossly
misinformed and misguided.  If you do not know God, you
can neither know love nor peace.  I pity you.

It was monks who meticulously preserved much of the knowledge
we have today in the middle ages.  Far from being harmful to
technology, these pious men preserved knowledge.

As far as the hateful things charge, is it love to encourage
another man to do something that will harm him?

If you are referring to stem cell research, please be reasonable.
There is no evidence that a cure will be discovered using fetal
stem cells.  So far, cancer has been the norm when fetal stem
stems have been used.  Adult stem cells are another story, there
are a number of cures that have been discovered using them.
People don't push for fetal stem cell research because there is
any realistic chance of cures being found, they push for it
because human life isn't respected.  The devil is alive and
well unfortunately.