[PLUG-TALK] Aaron's hatred of religiosity

Aaron ke7ezt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 11:10:58 UTC 2009

I'm pretty happy and peaceful actually. I haven't started any wars in
the name of my religion and haven't tried to convince people if they
don't follow my god and do what he supposedly wants they will burn
forever in hell.  Which is pretty not peaceful I should think.

I accept people for who they are. So who is more loving and peaceful?
On a side note:  I've been told I'd be a great Christian if I believed
in the christian god. Lol

Sent from my iPhone