[PLUG-TALK] Porn on the Net...

Ronald Chmara ronabop at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 07:51:10 UTC 2009

Wow, I don't believe that nobody brought up this totally cool porn
text, which has tons of websites about it. In it:

-Girls get their father drunk... to rape him.
-A wife encourages her husband to shag his maid and have kids...until
the wife gets pregnant, and then demands the bastard kids be cut off.
-Men show their love for each other with rituals where they undress
and stroke each other's thighs.
-It talks about men with donkey dicks, coming like horses.
-Gangrape scenes, where the gang is even asked to choose a boy instead
of a girl.
-A guy with hundreds of wives seduces other women and tries to kill
their current husbands.

Page after page of this (and more!), everything from soft core poetry,
to some pretty brutal and graphic sex scenes, including rape,
disembowelment, sodomy, infanticide, genocide, you name it.

It's totally extreme.

It's called...... the Bible.

Try Ezekiel 23:20 for starters, making sure to reference a few translations.

Perhaps Michael is right, and we should ban such graphic, violent,
porn from the 'net, or at least, make sure we have tools to prevent
people like children and the religiously sensitive from reading it?