[PLUG-TALK] Porn on the Net...

Michael Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Thu Oct 29 19:44:57 UTC 2009

> Page after page of this (and more!), everything from soft core poetry,
> to some pretty brutal and graphic sex scenes, including rape,
> disembowelment, sodomy, infanticide, genocide, you name it.
>
> It's totally extreme.
>
> It's called...... the Bible.
>
> Try Ezekiel 23:20 for starters, making sure to reference a few translations.

Ronald, good grief.  The bible is not picture after picture that is
sexual in nature nor is it movies that are sexual in nature.  The
bible is not a porn tome just because it talks about prostitutes
and the like.  What do you learn from stories in the bible about
infanticide, prostitution, genocide, etcetera?  If you read Ezekiel
23:20 and go on, harlotry is condemned.  "I will put an end to your
lewdness and to the harlotry you began in Egypt;  you shall no longer
look toward it, nor shall you remember Egypt again."  If the bible
didn't cover how God feels about harlotry etcetera, it wouldn't be
anywhere near as valuable.

The bible doesn't promote the production and viewing of pornography
even with lewd scenes in places.