[PLUG-TALK] Religion is not bad...

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Thu Oct 29 22:11:15 UTC 2009

Just finished a Sci-Fi paperback The Emancipator Book 1 by Ray Aldridge
the part that fits this little discourse is how a 'galactic' empire kept
and breed slave on many planets.

It fit my view and experience of organized western religion to the tee.

Basically they would show up cloaked, and become the 'gods' to these
primitive to say earth equivalent of the medieval time. Once they became
the omnipotent god(s) they would eliminate anyone who started to
question anything.

It fits this discussion to the tee !

Well worth the 99cents and the time on MAX ...

-pete