[PLUG-TALK] Religion is not bad...

Ronald Chmara ronabop at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 17:59:33 UTC 2009

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 9:46 AM, Michael Robinson
<plug_1 at robinson-west.com> wrote:
> There are no religions older than Christianity based on a false god
> that have outlived it.  Judaism and Christianity are cousins.

Sometimes, I wonder if people even read what they type.

For the most part, I'm convinced that many people don't.

Hint: Judaism is much, much, older than Christianity, and rejects
worshiping any man as a god. They worship the gods Elohim, YHVH,
Adonai, "I AM".

Many Christians add Jesus to the above gods (per a bunch of folks at
Nicea) to be worshiped, but Judaism has certainly "outlived"
Christianity.