[PLUG-TALK] Religion is not bad...

Aaron ke7ezt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 19:58:03 UTC 2009

Hey Michael.

I enjoy the conversation, but I think insulting someone or calling them
names because of a differing opinion is itself, cowardly.  It means that you
don't have any thing better to add to the conversation than calling names.
It's mean, hurtful, and I must say, not very Christ or God like.

Ya think?

aaron at kalosaurusrex:~$
Discere docendo - To learn through teaching.
Libera Te Tutemet - You, free yourself.