[PLUG-TALK] Religion is not bad...

Michael Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Fri Oct 30 20:04:11 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-10-30 at 10:48 -0700, Michael Moore wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 4:44 PM, Michael Robinson
> <plug_1 at robinson-west.com> wrote:
>
> > There is no atheistic foundation for human rights.
>
> http://www.secularhumanism.org/
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secular_humanism

I stand by my statement that there is no atheistic foundation for human
rights.  Humanity created by God in God's image for God has no purpose
and no value without God.  Without Man's God given value, murder becomes
okay.  It becomes okay to abuse drugs which weaken one's health and
compromise one's judgement.  The culture of death is pushed by atheists,
a culture that has the potential to wipe out humanity if it ever takes
hold fully.  Already, Christians choosing not to have children has
shifted the balance of power in the world.  God will rectify the
situation, it is merely a question of when?