[PLUG-TALK] How To Use drop.io

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Sep 24 16:32:50 PDT 2009

   Someone here posted this URL <http://drop.io> in a thread last July. I'm
trying to use it to upload a 35M file for others to download. In three tries
I've been unsuccessful.

   I created the account (it's called saltwells), then went to the Add page.
Clicking on 'Files' does nothing so I tried their HTML uploader. There's no
progress bar or other indicator that it's actually uploading the file, but
eventually the firefox status line shows 'Done.' But, nothing's on that
drop.

   What might I be doing incorrectly?