[PLUG-TALK] Integra Telecom

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Sep 28 12:42:58 UTC 2009

   Does anyone on this list work for Integra? I received a UCE from one of
that company's servers and tried reporting it to their abuse@ address. The
abuse report message bounced because the Microsoft exchange server said that
mailbox is full.

   I've had spam reports bounce for full abuse mailboxes before, but not from
a local ISP. I've also had such reports rejected because the abuse username
did not have a mailbox. Unexpected behaviors in both cases.

   Anywho, I'd like to report this and, if appropriate, learn why the abuse
user mailbox gets full.