[PLUG-TALK] Hydrologists?

Daniel Herrington dherrington at robertmarktech.com
Wed Apr 21 16:47:57 UTC 2010

When I was actually using my geology degree in NY, I worked for an
environmental consultant. We had a hydrogeologist on staff, as well as
geotechnical engineers, civil engineers, and others. I would imagine you
could check out a local environmental engineering firm
(http://www.hahnenv.com/who-we-are.html), or you could contact one of
the nationals that might have offices in the area
(http://www.scsengineers.com/OfficeLocations.html).

Another good way would be to send an email to the Geology department at
OSU (they have one), or PSU (not sure if they have a Geology department).

In google you want to look for "environmental consultant" and probably
throw portland or oregon in there.

Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Apr 2010, John Jason Jordan wrote:
>

>> Thanks. Knowing the right terminology will help.
>>

>    And I wasn't fully cafinated. It's a hydrogeologist you need and my
> engineering geologist friend will call me back when he's off the phone.
> We're playing phone tag this morning.
>
> Rich

Daniel B. Herrington
Director of Field Services