[PLUG-TALK] Carpet protector free

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Fri Jul 9 12:33:42 PDT 2010

We moved.  The new place has hardwood or concrete floors,
no carpet.  I have a large plastic mat from the old place,
designed to protect carpets from desk chair rollers, or
nasty drippy stuff, or ...

Free to whoever wants to come out to Beaverton to get it.  The
mat is large and somewhat heavy and bends but does not roll up.
A small station wagon or van or truck is needed, unless you are
the sort who carries 6 foot square pieces of plywood home on
the bus or on your bicycle*.

Keith

* the most I've ever managed on a bicycle was a 4x8 sheet
of half inch thick plywood, using shelf brackets and ropes.
I only went a mile, not over the west hills.  I'm a wuss.

-