[PLUG-TALK] Lead me not into temptation

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Wed Jul 21 23:54:37 UTC 2010

A sweating, ernest college aged guy who works for Comcast going door to door Selling
Xfinity fiber to the node 12mbps down/up service for $29.95 a month for 6 months then $54.95
a month just left my porch.

I'm tempted to move all the stuff I host to VMs in the cloud and get this to replace my DSL
service.

Considering the subject line, what comments do you have on the idea?

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
  Trading kilograms for kilometers since 2003