[PLUG-TALK] Rebuilding Teletype

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Wed Jul 28 12:49:25 PDT 2010

Printing units for a 5 bit version are available at times for
free but they weight about 20-25lbs. The sprocket feed /
friction feed parts are identical.

> I don't, but FreeGeek might be wanting to get rid of some bits.

I'll send an email .. suggestions on who to ask now days ?

>> I need to convert a 35 from pin to friction feed and looking for
>> a printing unit parts 'basket'.
>
> Is it just because of paper availability?  Because fanfold paper is
> basically free these days, nobody wants it anymore.

More a want to vs need.

And if I remember pin feed paper for these guys was its own unique width.

-pete