[PLUG-TALK] Rewiring Our Brains In a Digital World

Richard Powell plug at hackhawk.net
Wed Jun 9 16:55:20 UTC 2010

> Regardless, it's worth reading and considering. This lack of attention
> span and empathy already affects us in our personal and business lives,
> and will only become worse over time.

I have a nearly 5 year old boy now.  He's just starting to play flash
games on the pbs kids website.

I will be putting a decent amount of effort into keeping him from getting
sucked into the digital world and to spend time in the real world and to
have real/physical friendships and empathy.

This is most definitely a topic of interest to me.  I'd love to see a copy
if anyone has an electronic copy.  Suppose I could try and track down a
paper copy.  :)

Thanks
Richard