[PLUG-TALK] wiki-spam response

Gregg Berkholtz gregg at berkholtz.net
Thu Jun 24 04:17:01 UTC 2010

I doubt they'll even read that far.

If I had the time, I'd put together a script which did a reverse on their IP. If the IP's reverse DNS ends in .edu:
 "...$University has detected your attempts to obtain fake term papers. The Dean would like to speak with you regarding this, please stop by the office tomorrow morning. Your only hope of still passing this class hangs in the balance, don't be late, again..."

If the reverse shows as an ISP, GeoIP the source, find the closest university, and then...well..you get the idea :-)

- Gregg Berkholtz
Solid IT Support & Hosting Since 1995: www.tocici.com
Small Parts Design & Machining: www.berkholtz.net