[PLUG-TALK] Color Printers

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jun 30 22:52:57 UTC 2010

> On Wed, 30 Jun 2010, Pete Lancashire wrote:
>
> but the idea of a colour laser is intriguing. time for wax warm-up,
> etc vs cents per page due to toner costs

   Based on the Cartridge World prices for the high-capacity toner cartridges
for the color laserjet, the per-page cost is $0.073. (That's based on 4,000
color pages per cartridge.) I never calculated the cost per page for the
2500C inkjet; I don't think I wanted to know. :-)

   Has anyone a per-page cost for the Xerox Phasers using wax sticks?