[PLUG-TALK] Free toner cartridge

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sun Nov 14 21:39:29 UTC 2010

I have a brand new toner cartridge that came in a lot that I bought on
eBay a long time ago. The seller sent it to me by mistake, as it
doesn't fit any of my printers. I can't return it because it's been
ages since I bought the cartridges. I tried to sell it, but it is too
old and no one wants it. So now it's free.

It's a Xerox brand cartridge manufactured for an HP Laserjet IIISi,
4Si, 4SiMx, or Canon LBP NX. (Xerox and HP cross-licensed a lot of their
toner cartridges.) I have used Xerox cartridges in my HP Laserjets for
ages with never a problem. The Xerox part number is 6R901, which
replaces HP cartridge 91A.

If no one can use it, then it goes to Free Geek.