[PLUG-TALK] Bricked Linksys router help

drew wymore drew.wymore at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 16:31:55 UTC 2010

I managed to brick a Linksys/Cisco E2000 that *was* running DD-WRT until I
attempted to flash the apparently wrong firmware version ugh. It is booting
to tftp but I can't seem to get it to catch the new firmware image. I was
wondering if anyone out in plug land would be willing to lend a hand at
trying to breath life back into this beast. Beer and or money if we can get
it working again. I lack the knowledge and jtag cable to get to deep into it
but I know there are some out there that do.

Let me know off-list if you're available and willing to help.

Drew-