[PLUG-TALK] Saw sharpeners in Portland?

Gregg Berkholtz gregg at berkholtz.net
Sun Oct 3 03:52:25 UTC 2010

On Sep 13, 2010, at 9:53 PM, Aaron Burt wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 07:47:00PM -0700, John Jason Jordan wrote:
>> It used to be that you could get saw blades sharpened at little shops
>> all over the place. After an hour of searching I have found none in the
>> Portland area.
>
> Off the top of my head:
> Carbide Saw at SE Division and 42nd.

It's a late reply, but FWIW, I'll 2nd this place - live just a couple blocks away & with a CNC in my metalshop...I see them at least once a month. They specialize in re-sharpening "stuff" for many of the area's commercial shops.

- Gregg Berkholtz
Your Solid IT Foundation, since 1995: www.tocici.com
Small Parts Design & Machining: www.berkholtz.net