[PLUG-TALK] hotel in The Dalles?

wes plug at the-wes.com
Thu Sep 2 17:51:59 UTC 2010

the main goal is to visit Stonehange in Maryhill, so if there is a hotel
actually in that town, I would go there. I haven't been able to find one
yet. Three Rivers Inn in Biggs Junction has the best rates I've been able to
find so far. Just looking for other ideas, including other activities for
that area.

thanks,
-wes