[PLUG-TALK] Ceramic house numbers

Brent Rieck bsr at spek.org
Thu Sep 2 23:21:08 UTC 2010

I wouldn't count on the price being dramatically lower at Hippo, at
least that's not been my experience at that place and $61 is a
one-time cost that will make your house more beautiful forever.  You
might check also check houseoftaniquehardware.com - it's a local
company but I don't believe they have a retail location, they only
operate online; they don't have the porcelain numbers as far as I know
but they might have something else you'd like.

--Brent