[PLUG-TALK] Woodworking?

Aaron Burt aaron at bavariati.org
Thu Sep 9 16:43:07 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 08, 2010 at 11:58:34PM -0700, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> 2) Come to my house where I have chop saws, table saws, clamps, cabinet
> making tools, a flat driveway and garage for a workshop, and beer in the
> fridge. It will take 2-3 hours to put it together.

OMG.  Um, can I be your friend?  :)

Decent slab doors come and go quickly at salvage places like the ReStore
and the Rebuilding Center, so pounce if you find one.  Nice-looking legs*
can be found at IKEA, and your sister can even pick out a set online.

The salvage places are happy to hold things while you roust up transport,
I'd be happy to loan a pickup or van to carry a door.

* They also have table legs, too.