[PLUG-TALK] Amazon Cloud Drive

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Sun Apr 3 00:15:41 UTC 2011

Is anyone using Amazon Cloud Drive?

My sister-in-law just discovered it and is thinking about storing client
files with confidentiality agreements. My wife and I trying to find out
if this is a bad idea. My gut tells me that it's not. The little I've
read tells me that they have some security, but in order to share
information, it is necessary to share the account credentials, and
there's only one set -- in other words, you can't keep stuff for one
client from another.

Any other concerns I should make her aware of?

Thanks.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens