[PLUG-TALK] Amazon Cloud Drive

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Apr 3 15:12:14 UTC 2011

On Sun, 3 Apr 2011, Richard C. Steffens wrote:

> She says she wants to use the space to store things for while she's away
> from home. Maybe I can convince her to remove them once she returns.

Dick,

   Does she need access to these data while she's away from home? If so,
putting them on an external drive that could be connected to her portable
machine is one option. Another would be using whatever remote access
software is currently available for her OS flavor. Or, she could trust the
gods to smile on her.