[PLUG-TALK] Any ADOdb/PHP Users Here?

Aaron Burt aaron at bavariati.org
Wed Apr 6 16:18:41 UTC 2011

On Wed, Apr 06, 2011 at 08:42:31AM -0700, Rich Shepard wrote:
>    I have a problem that needs input from more experienced folks. The only
> PHP-based Web application here is CMS Made Simple. It worked last autumn
> when I had postgres-7.x installed. Since then I've upgraded postgres a
> couple of times and now have -9.0.3 installed. I'm having difficulties
> getting the application to connect to the database through the adodb
> connection.

Try connecting to the database with psql, using the same parameters as in
your config.php.  If it works, then you might need to update your Postgres
php-adodb library or a Postgres library it depends on.

I don't know which distro you're using, or how you upgraded Postgres, so I
can't tell what might have been upgraded, and what might not have.