[PLUG-TALK] Attic Insulation (long)

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Mon Aug 1 18:39:31 UTC 2011

On Mon, Aug 01, 2011 at 10:35:38AM -0700, wes wrote:
> what was in it?

Air.  The same as the skull filling material one uses to put
200 pounds of steel and concrete overhead, poorly secured,
in earthquake country.  I retrieved the combination, but I'm
not sure what I need a safe for.  Maybe as burglar bait.  I
could store a Hollywood DVD in there, and if stolen, claim
that it is a unauthorized distribution and a $250K crime,
while hiding the real goodies in my sock drawer.