[PLUG-TALK] travel to china experience?

David Mandel dmandel at davidmandel.com
Tue Dec 13 07:53:27 UTC 2011

Russell,

(1)  I haven't checked, but Guam is a LONG ways from China - although
much closer than Oregon is.  There could also be some Chinese friendly
places like Singapore closer than China, but they would probably be
equally expensive in terms of airfare.  On the other hand, China would
be my first choice.  I have always wanted to go to China.  Never got
closer than Hong Kong.

(2)  My son just got back from a year in Bejing.  He was teaching
english.  I can put you in contact with him as he would know the
details.  However, I think he hired a company to do the walk through
like Michael recommended.

David Mandel